ALIMANO jewelry is a precious and refined piece. Read all about how to care for your product and you will be able to preserve its original beauty over time.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PRODUCT
- Consider removing your jewelry before practicing any sport, washing your hands or using corrosive products. Avoid contact with water and chemical products e.g. fragrance, alcohol, cosmetics, ammonia, chlorine and keep your pieces away from intense sources of heat and extreme temperature changes.
- Nachi Kuroishi is a delicate material compared to other jewels. Avoid impact with hard surfaces or dropping as much as possible.
- To keep the shine of Akoya pearls, wipe with soft and clean cloth after use to keep its original state. It is a very delicate material so we advise you to store them individually in their original box or pouch after wearing them; contact with other jewelry pieces could cause scratches.
- Prevent damage or loss of your jewels by storing them individually in their original box or pouch when you are not wearing them. Store them in a cool, dry place and keep the jewelry away from direct sunlight, extreme heat, humidity and dust. Chains should be closed and laid flat to avoid their becoming tangling.
- Products covered with gold and silver leaf may wear off with harsh impact or frequent contact with surfaces.
- If you experience allergic reactions to your skin, please stop using it immediately and consult a specialist doctor. Keep out of reach of small children.
Maintenance and repair services
ALIMANO accepts maintenance and repair service with cost. Please understand that in some cases such as loss of parts or severe damages, ALIMANO is not able to accept the maintenance or repair.
If you need to have your ALIMANO jewelry repaired or checked for maintenance, contact Yukiko Hanamoto through the contact form. https://www.yukikohanamoto.com/contact