40% discount! €13,50 >>> €8,10
Discount code: Maskkit
*This discount will be applied at checkout when customers use this link. Please enter the discount code.
Note: Shipping of this product will be on Monday, 24th January.
A handmade mask kit from Takarajima Senkou, an apparel brand specialized in indigo and natural dying. With their simple DIY mask making kit, you can easily make masks with natural dyed patterns at home.
The outer fabric is a natural and hand-dyed fabric from Takarajima Senkou. With these masks, you can experience wearing their artistic and high quality hand dyed fabric!
The lining is made of 100% cotton gauze, which is breathable and ideal for the skin.
Brand: Takarajima Senkou
Contents of kit: 20cm x 22cm (outer fabric), 34cm x 17cm (inner gauze), ear string 40cm
Size of mask: 17cm × 17cm
Type B (plant dye): Silk 100% (outer fabric), 100% Cotton (inner gauze)
Type C (indigo) : Cotton 100% (outer fabric), 100% Cotton (inner gauze)
Type D (indigo, check) : Cotton 50%, Linen 50% (outer fabric), 100% Cotton (inner gauze)
Type F (mud dye, jacquard) : Cotton 100%, (outer fabric), 100% Cotton (inner gauze)
Type K (indigo) : Cotton 100%, (outer fabric), 100% Cotton (inner gauze)
How to make
No sewing machine or iron is needed. What you need is a needle, thread and time.
The kit comes with a booklet that explains how to sew.
In this blog, there is an explanation step by step with pictures.
- The elastic band can be adjusted according to your size.
- Cloth masks are not made to stop virus! they are not medical grade.
- They are very good for the following:
1) Protecting others when sneezing, coughing and talking.
2) Seasonal hay fever allergies.
3) Washable and reusable (Eco friendly).
- Recommend hand-wash with a neutral detergent and dry it in the shade after washing.
- Due to natural dyeing, the color may stain when washed at first.
- From a hygienic point of view, returned goods cannot be accepted.